CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I Love Etsy!

This is completely unrelated to my own teaching, but it may help some parents or preschool teachers out there: In a few weeks my 2 year old will be starting preschool, so I was asked to bring a nap mat sheet. Since I couldn't find any in stores, I started scouring the internet. My search proved to be fruitless, as all I could find were polyester blend white sheets that were ridiculously overpriced once shipping was calculated. I knew I had one hope though...Etsy; And boy did I find the perfect cover. I was so thankful that Cindi at SewManySheets  was able to hand craft one for me. It is beautiful and 100% cotton. The best part is I paid less for it than the others I came across online. If you're looking for one, definitely check out what Cindi has to offer. She has the most adorable pillow case dresses as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment