CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sneak a Peek at my TpT purchases!


So, I shopped til I dropped this weekend at TpT. I cleared about 20 items off my wishlist, and I got everything at a great price. I CANNOT WAIT TO GET BACK TO SCHOOL! Of course, my family will have to go without some essentials (groceries, maybe?) since I found so many great things. =) Here's a peek at some of the awesomeness I consumed. I got way too many things to list, so I'll just provide a few. I'm sure more will be in my future posts. Everything was so super cool!

First, I had to get my theme laid out for the new classroom (which I still can't get into) I LOVED the bundle I got from Jennifer. I loved it so much I got the same clip art as well, so I could make some additional things for my room. Pictures coming soon!





Next up,  was from Math and Science with TLC. I can't wait to use these in my room. These resources are helping to ease my anxiety about teaching math solo this year. I was feeling doomed without my partner, Lauren. She was the best. 

 
I snagged quite a bit from Jennifer. She is probably one of my favorite sellers. Here are a few things I grabbed. Of course, mostly math related. Her stuff is REALLY good. 


 I got my hands on a nice set of math centers, too. I think it will be a perfect addition to my workstations!


My last peek is at a first week math activity that I snagged from the ever-so-popular Runde's Room. I'm very excited to try this when the kiddos come in!. 

  

That's it for now. I'm so excited to link up with Blog Hoppin' for this super cool linky party!

2 comments:

  1. You picked up some awesome stuff! I got the length of summer activity too for my 6th graders! Just found your blog and I am loving it! Adding to my reader for sure :)
    ☼ Kate
    To The Square Inch

    ReplyDelete